Talk with a Mortgage expert Now at (866) 720-3229
Conventional Fixed Mortgages – Our Most Popular Loans
Get long-term rate security with our most popular mortgage program. Since your rate won’t change for the life of your loan, your payment will never increase. A conventional fixed rate loan is simply the BEST security against rising mortgage rates and higher payments. Down payment requirement for a New Home Purchase is 5% of borrowers own funds.
FHA Loans Make Qualifying Easy and only 3.5% down!
An FHA is the easiest way to qualify for refinancing and home buying. As an approved FHA lender, Southwest Direct Mortgage will guide you through our mortgages made simple process. With FHA you’ll get a government-insured loan with the security of a fixed rate in 15 or 30-year terms, or you can opt for the FHA 5-year ARM. The down payment requirement is only 3.5% which can be gifted from family.
We support our Military, VA Loans are a Benefit You’ve Earned.
VA loans provide fixed, competitive rates with 15 or 30-year terms. Qualification is easier, even with less-than-perfect credit. Unlike other loans, you can refinance up to 100% of your home or purchase with no down payment, and there’s never a monthly insurance (PMI) charge with VA loans.
Reverse mortgages give you financial freedom.
A great financial tool for homeowners 62 years and older. Eliminate your monthly mortgage payment and get cash when you need it! Please Contact one of our Reverse Mortgage Consultants today for a Free Reverse loan analysis.
Types of Mortgages
At Southwest Direct Mortgage we are an Approved Conventional, VA, FHA and Reverse Mortgage Lender. All of our products offer Fixed and Adjustable Rate options. Contact us today to prequalify for a New home Purchase or Refinance of your existing home. We also provide Streamline Refinance options for current VA and FHA homeowners.
- Arizona – Michigan Mutual, Inc. dba Southwest Direct, 8980 E Raintree Dr Suite #130
Scottsdale Az 85260, Mortgage Banker License #0938474
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under Finance Lenders Law License (License #603I216)
- Colorado – Michigan Mutual, Inc, 800 Michigan Street, Port Huron, MI 48060 (800) 700-5839 ; To check the license status of your mortgage broker, visit http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm
- Washington – Licensed by Department of Financial Institutions (Consumer Loan Company License #CL-12901)
- Michigan Mutual, Inc. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Number: 12901
- Michigan Mutual, Inc ,dba MiMutual Mortgage, dba Southwest Direct