by Adam Kress,Phoenix Business Journal September 4, 2012 Phoenix-area home prices in July were up nearly 20 percent from a year earlier, according to CoreLogic. Phoenix-area home prices in July were up 19.9 percent from a year earlier, easily the largest percentage gain among major U.S. cities, according to a CoreLogic report released today. Arizona Read more..
East Valley Tribune 9/3/2012 New home builders are showing “signs of life” in Arizona, especially in the East Valley, one economic expert says. But it still may be a while before the state returns to “normal levels.” “Home building, similar to job growth, may be up somewhat, but continues to be far below ‘normal,’ and Read more..
by Kristena Hansen, Phoenix Business Journal August 30, 2012 The combination of surging home prices, record-low mortgage rates and the recent launch of two government-backed mortgage programs is driving a refinance boom in metro Phoenix, according to a report released this week by Grand Canyon Title in Phoenix. The number of home refinance closings throughout Read more..
by: Kristena Hansen August 28, 2012 Fewer homeowners throughout the nation are losing their homes to foreclosure compared with a year ago, and while the Phoenix market also reflects this trend, Arizona is still struggling with distressed properties. The latest housing data released Tuesday by CoreLogic shows that Arizona had the sixth-highest number of homes Read more..
by Kristena Hansen, Phoenix Business Journal August 23, 2012 Shea Homes is slated to kick off construction on two Phoenix-area communities by year’s end, eventually delivering almost 250 new homes to the market at a time when demand for such new product is on the rise nationwide. The Ridgeview and Hideaway neighborhoods — both located Read more..
Disclosure of Licensing:
- Arizona – Michigan Mutual, Inc. dba Southwest Direct, 8980 E Raintree Dr Suite #130
Scottsdale Az 85260, Mortgage Banker License #0938474
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under Finance Lenders Law License (License #603I216)
- Colorado – Michigan Mutual, Inc, 800 Michigan Street, Port Huron, MI 48060 (800) 700-5839 ; To check the license status of your mortgage broker, visit http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm
- Washington – Licensed by Department of Financial Institutions (Consumer Loan Company License #CL-12901)
- Michigan Mutual, Inc. Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Number: 12901